This Social Group usually meets on the 1st Wednesday evening of the month in the Reed Hall (up the alley) at the side of
Sidwell Street Methodist Church at 7:30pm.
PROGRAMME FOR 2023
We have a speaker giving an illustrated talk
followed by discussion over tea, coffee and biscuits.
- 1st Feb Heather Gould - Turkish Delight -
Gallipoli to Istanbul via Ephesus
- 1st March John Wood - Clotted cream goes to Liverpool
- 5th April Professor Gareth Shaw, Professor of Retail & Tourism Management, University of Exeter.
The Evolution of the Supermarket in Britain
- 3rd May Maureen De Viell OBE - Purple for Polio
Vaccinating the children of India
- 7th June Janice & Bob Price - An American Road Trip
- 5th July John Tucker - North of the Arctic Circle -
A journey from Bergen to Kirkenes
August No Wednesday meeting, but there will be a Lunch after the Church Service on Sunday 6th August
- 6th Sept John Sparks - The Great Dane
- 4th Oct Wendy Brooks - Penguins & Passport Problems in Patagonia
- 1st Nov Andy Jerrard, Rural Support Worker, Plymouth & Exeter Methodist District - The (un)holy trinity
- 6th Dec Prof Stewart Barr - The Bavarian Alps & Black Forest
Everyone is welcome to our meetings starting at 7.30pm
For further details please email Stewart Barr firstname.lastname@example.org